Any mechanics out there need abit of help :) 307hdi

Hi i could really do with some help, my 2001 peugeot 307 is suffering from loss of power, it wont go above 2000 revs (when it gets to 2k revs its sounds like its misfiring) if i go up a hill its really struggling the car doesnt misfire on tickover or on low revs. I had the diagnostics done which were P1199 AND p0401 Induction flow higher than recommended we decided to do a full service and the egr valve replaced just picked it up and its still running the exact same? any ideas where to go from here? pllease try and explain as simple as possible as i only have basic knowledge on cars thanks for any help in advance x

Hi i could really do with some help, my 2001 peugeot 307 is suffering from loss of power, it wont go above 2000 revs (when it gets to 2k revs its sounds like its misfiring) if i go up a hill its really struggling the car doesnt misfire on tickover or on low revs. I had the diagnostics done which were P1199 AND p0401 Induction flow higher than recommended we decided to do a full service and the egr valve replaced just picked it up and its still running the exact same? any ideas where to go from here? pllease try and explain as simple as possible as i only have basic knowledge on cars thanks for any help in advance x

The p0401 code is for the EGR valve which you have done.

Archived