Beighton bucket bangers

spider1

• 4 weeks later...

I knew him, but I don't know if he is still around. He lived next door to my ex hubby. You could try "Facebook" on the "old Beighton" group, there are a lot of knowledgeable people on there.

I knew him, but I don't know if he is still around. He lived next door to my ex hubby. You could try "Facebook" on the "old Beighton" group, there are a lot of knowledgeable people on there.

I am not on face book. Did you use live on Queens road Rash married a girl called Glenda i believe she died think he had a daughter called Lindsy . He later remarried and went to live in Barnsley . lost all contact after that:)

Barry married Glenda Walters in 1966 they had Lindsay Dawn in 1967. I thought that Barry and Glenda were divorced in the 70's. Glenda died in 1996. His full name is Clifford Barry Mallinder. If you look on 192.com he is listed on the electoral registers 2005-09 still living in Barnsley. You would have to pay to get the correct address.

I havent seen him for years.

Tuppie

Hi i was barrys best man at his wedding what a shambles His father inlaw Sam Walters was a smashing bloke . Glenda stated going out with a lad called Phill think he was a bricklayer and they seemed very happy together; I lost touch when i left Beighton . remember Keith fern. Chuck stavely . Monk Edwards.

Keith (Dick) Fearn was my first husband, he celebrated his 70th birthday last Saturday in the Fox.

There is a reunion on the 10th June 2012 for all ex Beighton folks and those who still live there. They are meeting at the school at 8 AM for a walk around Beighton and taking in some of the favourite watering holes.

Tuppie

Keith (Dick) Fearn was my first husband, he celebrated his 70th birthday last Saturday in the Fox.

There is a reunion on the 10th June 2012 for all ex Beighton folks and those who still live there. They are meeting at the school at 8 AM for a walk around Beighton and taking in some of the favourite watering holes.

Tuppie

:) are you Angela :):)

Archived