London riots arsonist jailed for 11 years

All the usual cries for a longer sentence,but the guy acted foolishly,rashly and spontaneously.Will the sentence deter others or simply satisfy the desire to witness retribution?What will happen to his family?Are none of you capable of such an act.Let him who is without fault throw the first pail and douse the sparks.

All the usual cries for a longer sentence,but the guy acted foolishly,rashly and spontaneously.Will the sentence deter others or simply satisfy the desire to witness retribution?What will happen to his family?Are none of you capable of such an act.Let him who is without fault throw the first pail and douse the sparks.

You missed out repeatedly, never mind previously!

He got what he deserved and perhaps should of got a bit longer.

A woman living above the store had to jump out of her window, he deserves more than the five years he could be out in :(

I think that was a separate arson attack. As the store in question was a large department store which I don't think had tennents upstairs.

I think that was a separate arson attack. As the store in question was a large department store which I don't think had tennents upstairs.

I believe it was the same block but further down. Or the fire had jumped, but in some way it was connected!

She was supposed to give evidence in court, but because he copped she didn't have to.

So called "London riots", lets face it, anyone with half a brain knows that wasnt rioting ! We know what went on, but these days people are too scared to say it in fear of being wrongly branded and publicly castigated. To discuss jail terms is a load of rubbish. Shoot the ba****ds !

Archived