BT Infinity goes 80/20 from tomorrow

walkerx

For those who are interested and are currently with BT, from tomorrow the 80/20 service is released.

All new contracts will be placed on the new 80/20 service, while current users can request a free upgrade to the new service on the condition they take out a new contract. if you are still within a contract this will automatically cease and new one will start when you order the new service

I think if VM networked the streets they have left out they would be able to get alot of BT's custom

I guess they have missed the streets that aren't cost effective. Like ours is all block paved, and only 8 houses. No chance they would take the chance on the cost of reinstatements on here.

Qft

It's all about monthly usage and prime time throttling once you get past 20MBit anyway.

that's why my heavy stuff gets done off-peak, and I just do general use at prime time...

I would do that regardless of limits and/or throttling...

Archived