Sneaky no good people on forums.

I frequent quite a few forums, although of course I am newish to this one. One common facet that I see on forums is that you usually get a small minority of sneaky good for nothing people who are always ready to report other people in an attempt to get them banned.

Such people are usually boring types without anything interesting to say. Are there any such people on here and who are they (other than myself that is....got it covered!):hihi:

I frequent quite a few forums, although of course I am newish to this one. One common facet that I see on forums is that you usually get a small minority of sneaky good for nothing people who are always ready to report other people in an attempt to get them banned.

Such people are usually boring types without anything interesting to say. Are there any such people on here and who are they (other than myself that is....got it covered!):hihi:

This site has a history of goading. Most sites do. Maybe you should play the same game?

This site has a history of goading. Most sites do. Maybe you should play the same game?

First time I answered a post sarcastically the OP went barmy.

Didn't like my use of the :loopy: smiley at her silly question.

Archived