Whiskey recommendations

Hi

Its my old mans birthday next week and i was looking him to get him a nice whiskey, I'm no real expert on the brands and i was wondering if someone could recommend a good one and where they sell it?

I know his favourite brand is Cardhu, but he already has a bottle of this, I know he also like glenmorangie.

Sorry for my ignorance!

Talisker might be a wee bit peaty if he's a Cardhu man. Best to stick to Speyside ones like Glenlivet or Glenfiddich.

@Splodgey: Looking forward to trying Yamazaki - winding up snobs of any flavour is always good value and we have the in-laws coming over very soon... Slainge!

Talisker might be a wee bit peaty if he's a Cardhu man. Best to stick to Speyside ones like Glenlivet or Glenfiddich.

@Splodgey: Looking forward to trying Yamazaki - winding up snobs of any flavour is always good value and we have the in-laws coming over very soon... Slainge!

:thumbsup: Hope you enjoy both the whisky and the wind-up fringe benefit :hihi:

Archived