Sheffield united vs Leyton orient

s2 blade

I hope not but this could be a banana skin, you know what we're like When we should easily win, it more often than not ends up a no show, on paper we should walk this 3 or 4 nil, danny has to get the boys focused more than ever on games like this, especially at this stage in the season.

Maybe i'm just nervous but i gotta feeling we gonna throw away 3 points on a potential easy win before the end of the season, but having said that i gotta feeling the oinkers are gonna do the same aswell.

On paper I can only see another win for United, like I said before it's the Stevenage and MK Dons games where we need to hope for a slip up I would say.

Right where we hope you slip up at Colchester and Brentford and draw with Carlisle because you will muller Wycombe by at least 5-0

Right where we hope you slip up at Colchester and Brentford and draw with Carlisle because you will muller Wycombe by at least 5-0

That's it, it's all if and but's at the moment, no one can really say hand on heart they feel 100% either team could win the rest of there games, football is a funny old game.

Once again

I'd settle for a thunderbolt shot rebounding of all 3 pieces of wood and a defenders backside as long as we get all 3 points

Reminds me of Howard Wilkinson's programme notes before a game against Everton (when we hadnt won them for some time) he said "I would take an own goal deflected in off a dog if it meant we would get the win" :hihi:

Archived