Sheffield united vs Leyton orient

s2 blade

10 men again,I know you still have to win but how many players have been sent off at Lane this season.

WRONG QUESTION ! was the sending off justified ??

100%

You fail to mention, the same 10 man Orient got a draw at their place!

You hurting ukdobby? should you not be questioning your own team?

WRONG QUESTION ! was the sending off justified ??

100%

You fail to mention, the same 10 man Orient got a draw at their place!

You hurting ukdobby? should you not be questioning your own team?

Not wrong question,question was how many have been sent off at lane,if you don't know say so.

Not hurting,if we don't go straight up we'll go up via play offs.

Can't fault my team now,b------- was dropped under Megson and that was where the damage was done,not many teams have gone to colchester and played em off the park so we're flying at the mo,23 points out of 27 under DJ,take that for next month and we'll go up.

10 men again,I know you still have to win but how many players have been sent off at Lane this season.

10 men, sad excuse............................. blades are a one man team, dint tha know.

Not wrong question,question was how many have been sent off at lane,if you don't know say so.

Can't fault my team now,b------- was dropped under Megson and that was where the damage was done,not many teams have gone to colchester and played em off the park so we're flying at the mo,23 points out of 27 under DJ,take that for next month and we'll go up.

I went to colchester and we played em off park aswell and only got a 1-1 draw so Neva mind . And as for players getting sent off yea quite a few but it happens at all the top teams ie arsenal barca man utd real Madrid sheff utd .. etc its because we play free flowing passing football and thugs that visit us don't like being passed of the park for 80+ minutes they get frustrated at being taught a footballing lesson , just checked our goal difference and goals scored column lol:)

your not hurting? ok :) so why obsessed on all things United? so your in good form !! whats Uniteds form like then?

You count the sendings off :) i am happy to count the points ......FACT

For the poster inquiring about sending off at Lane some stats

I can't quote him as I have him on ignore as well as others and guess what not had a ban

Smith MK Dons 83 min we'd won by then 2-1

Demontagnac Notts County 90 + 5 as above

Togwell Scunny 38 in balance

Dickson Orient 61 2-1 at time

wednesday

Bishop Notts County 78

Behre MK Dons 90 + 5

So 2 more than you

I went to colchester and we played em off park aswell and only got a 1-1 draw so Neva mind . And as for players getting sent off yea quite a few but it happens at all the top teams ie arsenal barca man utd real Madrid sheff utd .. etc its because we play free flowing passing football and thugs that visit us don't like being passed of the park for 80+ minutes they get frustrated at being taught a footballing lesson , just checked our goal difference and goals scored column lol:)

Gotta be the worse "new ground" made surely...That or Darlingtons white elephant..

Archived