Sheffield united vs Leyton orient

s2 blade

never say never corks. if we win and united lose next week then only a point difference, so we would only need them to draw one of their remaining games and us win them both and we're up:) i'm 99% sure it's job done for united but who knows what will happen yet

Massive game MK Dons, sell out following going down, promises to be a great atmosphere and funnily enough I can see a sneaky Blades win. We can afford a draw but we don't want a draw, 100% in the last three games and I'm a very happy man!

Massive game MK Dons, sell out following going down, promises to be a great atmosphere and funnily enough I can see a sneaky Blades win. We can afford a draw but we don't want a draw, 100% in the last three games and I'm a very happy man!

I hope your right BB

Its not going to be an easy one. :)

it was a shocking atmosphere when i went last season, you'll easily out sing that lot. no matter what you do i'll be happy if we get 100% in last 3 games, at least we have done all we can then. i can't see you dropping any points this season now apart from against mk fakes but if it goes down to the last game then we'll see how the blades players handle abit of pressure

it was a shocking atmosphere when i went last season, you'll easily out sing that lot. no matter what you do i'll be happy if we get 100% in last 3 games, at least we have done all we can then. i can't see you dropping any points this season now apart from against mk fakes but if it goes down to the last game then we'll see how the blades players handle abit of pressure

We already answered all the pressure you could put on us after you beat Huddersfield and preston in the early games leaving us in must win situatiuons to stay in 2nd place .... If we get anything from the fakes on Saturday and you dont beat Carlisle then i might start getting giddy :hihi::hihi:

We already answered all the pressure you could put on us after you beat Huddersfield and preston in the early games leaving us in must win situatiuons to stay in 2nd place .... If we get anything from the fakes on Saturday and you dont beat Carlisle then i might start getting giddy :hihi::hihi:

its a whole different pressure when your last game decides if you go up or go in the playoffs, no second chances once it's over. if we don't beat carlisle then i'd say you have every right to get giddy whatever your result is, i'd be surprised if we don't need 3 wins from our last 3

its a whole different pressure when your last game decides if you go up or go in the playoffs, no second chances once it's over. if we don't beat carlisle then i'd say you have every right to get giddy whatever your result is, i'd be surprised if we don't need 3 wins from our last 3

Carlisle have injuries and so you might be catching them at a good time, your toughest game out the 3 for me is Brentford away as you will muller Wycombe.

Dont think wednesday handled the pressure too well today ;)

Carlisle have injuries and so you might be catching them at a good time, your toughest game out the 3 for me is Brentford away as you will muller Wycombe.

Dont think wednesday handled the pressure too well today ;)

we just seemed unlucky, not sure if it had much to do with not coping with pressure. earlier on in the season a draw would of been a decent result against these. i'm not sure we'll muller wycombe but we should win it, carlisle and brentford are the worrys

we just seemed unlucky, not sure if it had much to do with not coping with pressure. earlier on in the season a draw would of been a decent result against these. i'm not sure we'll muller wycombe but we should win it, carlisle and brentford are the worrys

I think Carlisles loss against Charlton today heaps a bit of pressure on the fixture, they really need to bag points if they are to get an all important play off spot. With any one of 4 teams battling for that 6th spot the will be gunning for you.

That said I expect you to win 100% in all honesty. Home advantage should see you grab 3 points. Never the less makes for an interesting game, end of the season where less than 3 points isnt good enough for either team, a cup match in a sense?.

Evidently not

1 post on wednesday 4 on our matchthread

I ask 1 post od Wednesdays thread and get it answered with one,with the guys on this I had to come back on 3 more times to re-explain the why I asked the question,by heck you lot are hard work,please keep me on ignore.

Archived