Sheffield united vs Leyton orient

s2 blade

hate to say it but well done united! the league doesnt lie

this has been the best season in years and has got alot of people back into football. us and mk dons in the final! should be a good day out

Don't count yourself out just yet pal it could be all back on next week and me personally I think it will

hate to say it but well done united! the league doesnt lie

this has been the best season in years and has got alot of people back into football. us and mk dons in the final! should be a good day out

Err ................ don't you start hyperventilating an'all Andy.

Anybody would think that Wednesday finishing 2nd is impossible.

It isn't, and don't stop battling and fighting 'til it is impossible. :)

Wednesday can finish on 93 points.

Maybe United only get 92??

UTO.

Next week defo climax to season both got tough matches settle for a point at mk .But also think wed could drop points . Could still go either way ,whats great is reading views from fans most wed fans settling for playoffs now but couple still believe they still in it..

But its ours to throw away now just take it 1 game at a time now but i predict us to get promoted live on sky match vs stevenage ..

alan..

I like young Flynn when he comes on, injects some pace into the final proceedings. Porter won a lot in the air as well. Orient scored against the run of play, but the Blades bounced back. Nice to see more goals coming from midfield as well.

I like young Flynn when he comes on, injects some pace into the final proceedings. Porter won a lot in the air as well. Orient scored against the run of play, but the Blades bounced back. Nice to see more goals coming from midfield as well.

Nice to see you back grappler,have you been on a bender all weekend.:D

Happy with the result (and in bet play ;) ) and results elsewhere.

Orients goal (cracking BTW) was well against the run of play, but we also nearly went a second behind before equalising.

Maguire messing about for the first, and was pretty poor most of the game.

Hill is the best of a bad bunch at LB.

Quinny was pretty poor.

Doyle, Willo, Lowton, Collins, Evans all had good games, Simmo didn't have much to do (the 2 opportunities apart).

It's set up now to go up live on SKY.

Archived