Missing man - Ernest Lancaster - Sadly found dead

Hi

I know its Rotherham rather Sheffield, but I thought I'd ask people to keep a look out for this gentleman, if anyone is round the Brinsworth area. His family are very worried, and the gentleman suffers from memory problems. Not been seen since Saturday.

Many thanks

http://www.thestar.co.uk/community/police-extremely-concerned-over-82-year-old-missing-man-1-4434850#

Don't think it was him but saw a similar man in a dark blue jumper walking round concord park poss monday morning. Did'nt think owt of it but he had no dog and did'nt return my usual cheery Good Morning.....looked like he was pre-occupied? If that estate is the one just across then I suppose it could be possible? Hope he's found safe soon though xxxx

Don't think it was him but saw a similar man in a dark blue jumper walking round concord park poss monday morning. Did'nt think owt of it but he had no dog and did'nt return my usual cheery Good Morning.....looked like he was pre-occupied? If that estate is the one just across then I suppose it could be possible? Hope he's found safe soon though xxxx

I don't know where Concord Park is hun - if it helps Alric Road (his home) is just off Bawtry Road (just up from where the Atlas pub used to be and Esso petrol station). Brinsworth Road is the one leading from Three Magpies towards Catcliffe. Even if you're not sure its him, it might be worth giving the police a ring, just so they can rule it out if nothing else. Thanks for your reply :)

i know this sounds negative and a little sad and upsetting but as any one taken a walk down the canal tow path many missing people often take a walk down by the canal which is not that far away, just to get away from everything for a while he maybe in an old workshop there are lots down there and fell asleep, but it gets very dark down there at night with no street lighting and you cant always see the water sorry if this sounds likee being a doom monger and i hope things work out ofk and he as not come to any harm good luck

Archived