House Extension Megathread - No quotes or advertising

can anyone recommend a good, reliable builder to give me a quote for a single story extension, the property is near Dinnington.

Thanks

Give these a call, they did an extension on a shop of ours and did the job right, on time and for a decent price.

The guy you need to speak to is Steve = http://atkinsbuilders.info/

can anyone recommend a good, reliable builder to give me a quote for a single story extension, the property is near Dinnington.

Thanks

Hi

Try John Malone on 07889 499859 he is from stannington did me a good job and reliable :)

Hi

If you don't already have any drawings and specifications produced for Planning (if required) and Building Regulations submissions, I can produce these for you. These documents will allow you to obtain a more realistic quote.

I have over 20 years experience in the construction industry with 5 years in Building Control.

For a free inital consultation, site visit and advice, feel free to contact me on any of the details below.

Regards

Lee

Attollo Building Design

0114 2459488

attollo@sky.com

http://www.attollobuildingdesign.co.uk

Hi

With regards to the work you require I can see that you have already had interested tradesmen quote.

However, I am sure that I can challenge any quote you have previously received. As person who takes pride in their work I can assure you that the job will be completed to a high standard. If you have not already accepted a quote I would be pleased to hear from you.

Yours Sincerely

CRAIG TONGUE

07581 367 563

I am a qualified structure engineer, and I can provide all structure calculation from foundation to roof.

If you are extending another storey on top of exsiting single storey, you will need planning permission, and structure calcs for building control.

If you need any help, please PM me or call me on 07789648066