More disgrace for SYP

You keep making up stuff people have never said. Nothing I've posted is "anti Britain", that's why, again, you have no examples.

The cops in bed with the press is not an old story, and it's never a good idea.

You just lie lie lie, I give you examples and you either ignore or lie more lies on top of other lies.

South Yorkshire police, who blamed Liverpool supporters for the disaster in 1989, had made strikingly similar blunders during the miners' strike in 1984, when 95 men were prosecuted for rioting – all were acquitted amid allegations of fabrication.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/apr/12/hillsborough-battle-orgreave

39 miners were paid an unprecedented £425,000, plus costs, by South Yorkshire police to settle civil claims that included assault, malicious prosecution and wrongful arrest.

It's only a few weeks ago that a top mersyside police officer also blamed Liverpool fans for the horrors that happened at Hillsbro on that fatefull day, so dont blame it on all SYP. I would also like to say, on that particular Saterday morning I was driving back from a delivery in Liverpool and the amount of Liverpool supporters that drove past me on the M62 & M1 throwing empty beercans from their cars was unbelievable, many were p***ed up before they arrived in Sheffield.

It's only a few weeks ago that a top mersyside police officer also blamed Liverpool fans for the horrors that happened at Hillsbro on that fatefull day

that's why it's current news, the police lies continue.

What lies? You're saying the police corruption doesn't exist?

Certainly not in South Yorks..How dare you !!

Carl Sturgess of Professional Standards would be down on them like a ton of fresh air within 10 years of their corruption being reported.

Lets take an ad hoc discovery of say Sept 10th 2004 in Sheffield Court with evidence available to the public from a public hearing that there was a bent copper in the mix............

You dont seriously think that copper is going to be still in his job after 8 years on do you with Carl in the hot seat and the evidence available for public scrutiny ?

Certainly not in South Yorks..How dare you !!

Carl Sturgess of Professional Standards would be down on them like a ton of fresh air within 10 years of their corruption being reported.

Lets take an ad hoc discovery of say Sept 10th 2004 in Sheffield Court with evidence available to the public from a public hearing that there was a bent copper in the mix............

You dont seriously think that copper is going to be still in his job after 8 years on do you with Carl in the hot seat and the evidence available for public scrutiny ?

Eh? I don't understand any of this?

How anyone can assert that the Liverpool fans were totally blameless is beyond me... yes the police made massive mistakes, but that shouldnt matter, 96 people died as a result of being pushed by rowdy idiots at the back. And dont say "they didn't know what was happening at the front"!! what did they think was happening at the front??!!

I was a young PC at Orgreave in 1984. I had never been more scared in my life. I was a slightly older PC at Hillsborough in 1989. I had never been more saddened in my life. All I will say is that on both occasions my colleagues and I acted at the sharp end with professionalism in extremely difficult circumstances. Both these incidents (and many more I encountered during thirty years service) were frightening and heartbreaking in equal measure. I was there, and saw things the posters on here haven't and hopefully never will. Try sleeping after these incidents or reassuring your wife and small children. I did my best, as did so many others. Please don't judge us all.

I was a young PC at Orgreave in 1984. I had never been more scared in my life. I was a slightly older PC at Hillsborough in 1989. I had never been more saddened in my life. All I will say is that on both occasions my colleagues and I acted at the sharp end with professionalism in extremely difficult circumstances. Both these incidents (and many more I encountered during thirty years service) were frightening and heartbreaking in equal measure. I was there, and saw things the posters on here haven't and hopefully never will. Try sleeping after these incidents or reassuring your wife and small children. I did my best, as did so many others. Please don't judge us all.
Most of us realise that, Millerdan. Try not to let it get to you.

Most of the people on this site who spend their time to judge and criticise others would be incapable of doing it themselves or able to deal with the things even a 19 year old police officer or soldier is expected to deal with daily.

It's a class and political thing with people like ferno, they don't seem to realise that the windmills they spend their lives tilting at represent real people, with feelings.

Archived