Road Rage Incident - Objective advice wanted

1 - How did slowing down help?

Answer: It didn't, clearly. However I wasn't trying to slow down. What I was trying to achieve was a deactivation of the cruise control, nothing more.

And you didn't think to turn the CC off by the switch or press the pause button?

Just come clean and admit you tapped the brakes to give the tailgater a scare and it backfired on you.

And you didn't think to turn the CC off by the switch or press the pause button?

Just come clean and admit you tapped the brakes to give the tailgater a scare and it backfired on you.

You are of course free to think what you like.

As I have said many times I generally kill the CC using the brake pedal.

If I wanted to give this guy a scare I would have just given him a flash of the blue lights, or given him a proper brake test. Thanks for your input though.

. . . . . . . I believe there are some good safe bikers out there. Unfortunatley I have never seen one. . . . .
An interesting choice here to the reader.

Either every bike you've ever seen on the road was being driving dangerously/without consideration for other road users, or you are being less than honest.

You are of course free to think what you like.

As I have said many times I generally kill the CC using the brake pedal.

You could open your door by smashing the window, but it's generally not the accepted way of doing it. Especially for a so-called advanced driver.

If I wanted to give this guy a scare I would have just given him a flash of the blue lights, or given him a proper brake test. Thanks for your input though.
This goes from the ridiculous to the sublime. You have blue lights? So you're in an unmarked emergency vehicle, blue light trained, and STILL don't understand that flashing your brake lights would cause what it caused?

Are you for real?

Archived