Road Rage Incident - Objective advice wanted

Pretty sure you'd be in the same boat, don't know of any "emergency services" staff that have blue lights so they can get to work quicker!

It's not "getting to work" as my paid employment is actually in a completely different non-emergency-services sector, so you'd be right in your comment.

I doubt I would be prosecuted for responding to an actual emergency, but would fully expect to be if driving to my usual place of work on blue lights.

It seems its not the first time you've had reason to post a road rage incident you were involved in:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=656769

I love this bit you posted:

Im more than happy for anyone on SF to sit in my passenger seat and give me pointers on how I can improve my driving, as I will freely admit that at times i've not driven well, and may have cut people up etc, but in this instance I belive I wasn't in the wrong.

Seems you've not learnt much since this incident!

...I doubt I would be prosecuted for responding to an actual emergency...

In the MR vehicle, I agree.

Getting to that vehicle in your own bus, I wouldn't be so sure.

You've fitted Blues to a private vehicle, you've got front I'll give you that.

Kind of you to wish someone dead.:mad:

Do you know I've read my post several times now and at no point can I find the bit where I wish someone dead. However, if tyon60 is dumb enough to try kicking a car at speed as he over/undertakes them, then maybe he's the one with the death wish.

You missed the blue lights.
And you must have missed the fact that the blue lights allow you to treat traffic signals as a Give Way, not a right of way. Cut through a Give Way across another driver who has right of way and he'll generally not be happy.

The only surprising thing is that you don't get this.

Archived