How many horses will die at Aintree?

How many horses will die at Aintree 2012?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How many horses will die at Aintree 2012?

• 1 / 2
    • 3 / 4
    • 4 / 5
    • more

Actually there are a great number of horses, especially jump horses that live a long retirement after racing, often till a good age, hunting etc.

I do not doubt it, but I do feel within our time the grand national will change, alone the lines the dog show crufts which has stopped being broadcast by the BBC.

I do not doubt it, but I do feel within our time the grand national will change, alone the lines the dog show crufts which has stopped being broadcast by the BBC.

Crufts is alive and well and being broadcast by Channel 4- it's not like it's now a shunned show.

Crufts is alive and well and being broadcast by Channel 4- it's not like it's now a shunned show.

Juust shunned by the BBC, and already crufts have been clapling down the in the breeding. Did it move to channel 4 because it is a better channel or because it was the only viewing it could get.

Actually there are a great number of horses, especially jump horses that live a long retirement after racing, often till a good age, hunting etc.

Yeah right, they all go on and run wild in the fields.

Deluded

or

Liar

There are no horse graveyards, there are no cemeteries.....they get made into glue or Pedigree Chum.

Accept it, don't try to make out they all go and live with Black Beauty.

The Grand national HAS changed, but I fail to see what it has to do with Crufts :huh:

I was making a connection because for many years crufts has been accepted, things are changing and the public is vocal channels wont boradcast it when the outcry gets loud enough.

Juust shunned by the BBC, and already crufts have been clapling down the in the breeding. Did it move to channel 4 because it is a better channel or because it was the only viewing it could get.

The BBC lose a lot of their sport coverage programmes because they will not pay the money and get out bid.

Deluded

or

Liar

There are no horse graveyards, there are no cemeteries.....they get made into glue or Pedigree Chum.

Where did I say they ALL ?

Also, both your links are for another country all together :loopy:

Deluded

or

Liar

It isn't all bad news.

http://www.thoroughbredrehabilitationcentre.co.uk/

http://scotnorthexracers.btck.co.uk/

Some are used for hunting and as police horses.

The BBC lose a lot of their sport coverage programmes because they will not pay the money and get out bid.

So your saying the BBC lost crufts because they could not afford it, and chann 4 outbid them? It would take 2 secs to google the real reason. Maybe that is the case with say tennis or F1 but not crufts.

Archived