How many horses will die at Aintree?

How many horses will die at Aintree 2012?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How many horses will die at Aintree 2012?

• 1 / 2
    • 3 / 4
    • 4 / 5
    • more

What makes a horse less important than a person? Are you trolling me? I'm guessing that you're quite young, or that you don't have any people that you really care about to make such a comment.

I have no parade to rain on, I'm glad that you at least stand by your opinions. Many people who are over sentimental about animals also eat meat and can't quite seem to see the connection. Maybe they think meat is grown on polystyrene plates somewhere.

Yes it was aimed at you, and i am not trying to cause an arguement or anything.

Its just that from my point of view people are very important and i do have important people in my life.

But animals are also very important and shouldn't be over looked "just because it is a horse"

Yes it was aimed at you, and i am not trying to cause an arguement or anything.

Its just that from my point of view people are very important and i do have important people in my life.

But animals are also very important and shouldn't be over looked "just because it is a horse"

We shall have to agree to disagree on this.

Didn't jockeys protest when the powers that be tried to limit the amount of whipping they could use duing a race?

They did, but not because they were protesting about the specific amount.

In any event, it's a bit silly to still call it a whip. It has about as much impact as a stick of candy floss when you hit someone with it.

They did, but not because they were protesting about the specific amount.

In any event, it's a bit silly to still call it a whip. It has about as much impact as a stick of candy floss when you hit someone with it.

Really, you know that it's only the end of the 'whip' that's padded not the entire length which still comes into contact with the horse.

Quite. Can't believe the arrogance of any human being who thinks they are more important than an animal.

Really, you know that it's only the end of the 'whip' that's padded not the entire length which still comes into contact with the horse.

I know just about everything there is to know about a jockey's whip - including, may I saw, what it feels like to get hit by one. I have been hit by one, because I wanted to know how much it hurt when horses were hit by them.

I know just about everything there is to know about a jockey's whip - including, may I saw, what it feels like to get hit by one. I have been hit by one, because I wanted to know how much it hurt when horses were hit by them.

:hihi::hihi: yeah ok! just needed to know what it felt like and Madam Dominatrix was on hand.

Archived