Your Eyes, What Value.

But according to the reports he hasn't come up with an excuse, or even an explanation.

For someone to perpetrate that degree of horrendous, hands on violence, must denote a seriously disturbed mind.

It's one thing to shoot someone, but to deliberately gouge eyes with all the resultant goo and splat must take a certain "person".

He held her prisoner for 12 hours after the attack, despite the extreme pain and state she would have been in. I cannot even begin to imagine the workings of his mind, nor do I really want to.

I truly sympathise,earlier this year i had a mini stroke which took away the sight in my right eye,this i find to be most debilitating so heaven alone knows how this poor unfortunate lady feels.

My only comment on the person who carried out this despicable act is that he is vile scum.

It is my belief that there are some crimes committed that are so horrendous and impossible to understand , that we should not even attempt to understand the reasons behind them. Such crimes involving loss of life should be punished by death.

To attempt to understand and forgive such hideous crimes would only serve to compromise our understanding of right and wrong. To attempt to understand the workings of such a mind would be staring into the abyss. If you stare long enough into the abyss, the abyss also stares back into you.

Humane killing is the answer.

every one is doing on this tread, just what she cant using our eyes so here is my view to leave her without medical help for so long afterwards takes a warped mind GBH with intent is not enough, what will he get plus 50% less there is so much they cant take into account. in the courts l hope what you hear is right in prison and an eye for an eye metered out

He should have the same done to him and locked away for life!

I remember on the news last may, that was in debate- I think a woman in the east had been blinded by her ex partner, and the issue was around her being able to choose his punishment and wouldnt accept money- Im sure it suggested he was to be chemically blinded.

Its awful, you cant put a price on sight.. but I also dont believe in 'an eye for an eye' as such either..

I remember on the news last may, that was in debate- I think a woman in the east had been blinded by her ex partner, and the issue was around her being able to choose his punishment and wouldnt accept money- Im sure it suggested he was to be chemically blinded.

It was in Iran. The court ordered that he suffer the same fate...

"A woman blinded with acid in Iran has pardoned her attacker, a man who was scheduled to lose his sight in an eye for an eye punishment on Sunday.

Majid Movahedi, 30, had been taken to Tehran's judiciary hospital to be blinded with acid after being rendered unconscious, but Ameneh Bahrami, his victim, spared him at the last minute, Iran's semi-official Isna news agency reported."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jul/31/iran-acid-woman-pardons-attacker

Looks like we have a few fans of Sharia law on here after all. How ironic.

... but Ameneh Bahrami, his victim, spared him at the last minute ...
How lucky for the vicious devil that his victim proved to be a true human being in the end, and more forgiving than it ever was.

To me, these things don't qualify in any way as fellow human beings and should be humanely disposed of, which is more than they deserve. We put innocent animals to sleep everyday and yet these things have to be kept alive.

Archived