Your Eyes, What Value.

Years ago I had a chemical injury to one of my eyes, it was agony.

I was treated by doctors straight away (within a quarter of an hour) and sedated. Luckilly my eye was saved.

Remembering that pain, and what this young woman was put under is not acceptable.

She has lost her sight.

She did not have chemical pain as I did, she had traumatic, pressure agony.

Heaven knows what that must be like.

For over 12 hours.

God knows how much pain she was in, then knowing she would never see again.

I know as a young man, when I thought I had lost my eye, that my life was over.

I thought no woman ever want me.

Imagine how this lady must feel at 31 with no eyes at all, to look at her lover.

The ******* who did this should die by the old method.

Molten silver poured into his eyes

Then he might feel some of the pain he has caused.

It is truly sickening and I don't want to read about it, I heard enough on the radio. I hope that this miscreant gets life and that his guilty plea does not mean a lesser sentence. I also hope that the publicity gives women trapped in violent relationships the courage to seek help and makes them realise that abusive men do not change, quite the reverse, the violence escalates, as this poor woman and a spokesperson testified.:mad:

It was in Iran. The court ordered that he suffer the same fate...

"A woman blinded with acid in Iran has pardoned her attacker, a man who was scheduled to lose his sight in an eye for an eye punishment on Sunday.

Majid Movahedi, 30, had been taken to Tehran's judiciary hospital to be blinded with acid after being rendered unconscious, but Ameneh Bahrami, his victim, spared him at the last minute, Iran's semi-official Isna news agency reported."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jul/31/iran-acid-woman-pardons-attacker

Looks like we have a few fans of Sharia law on here after all. How ironic.

It doesn`t mean you are a fan of becoming a muslim (it came from the hebrew bible anyway) because you believe in an eye for eye.If someone blinded a member of my family i would want them to suffer horrifically not get a cushy cell and an xbox 360 like Ian Huntley.

But according to the reports he hasn't come up with an excuse, or even an explanation.

For someone to perpetrate that degree of horrendous, hands on violence, must denote a seriously disturbed mind.

It's one thing to shoot someone, but to deliberately gouge eyes with all the resultant goo and splat must take a certain "person".

they used to be called sadists ,you know people what enjoy seeing people in pain. but now a psychiatrist and psychologist will probably find that the pedal fell off is bike when he was 4 years old and he hated is mother so its not really is fault .

Years ago I had a chemical injury to one of my eyes, it was agony.

I was treated by doctors straight away (within a quarter of an hour) and sedated. Luckilly my eye was saved.

Remembering that pain, and what this young woman was put under is not acceptable.

She has lost her sight.

She did not have chemical pain as I did, she had traumatic, pressure agony.

Heaven knows what that must be like.

For over 12 hours.

God knows how much pain she was in, then knowing she would never see again.

I know as a young man, when I thought I had lost my eye, that my life was over.

I thought no woman ever want me.

Imagine how this lady must feel at 31 with no eyes at all, to look at her lover.

The ******* who did this should die by the old method.

Molten silver poured into his eyes

Then he might feel some of the pain he has caused.

I thought that was only for vampires:suspect:

How lucky for the vicious devil that his victim proved to be a true human being in the end, and more forgiving than it ever was.

To me, these things don't qualify in any way as fellow human beings and should be humanely disposed of, which is more than they deserve. We put innocent animals to sleep everyday and yet these things have to be kept alive.

Totally agree :thumbsup:

Archived