"Not gay! Post-gay, ex-gay and proud. Get over it!"

I believe that would be in the paragraph before the last edit, I'll quote it for you if you likeOh and I added a bit at the end, I missed a reference, my apologies

And my apologies if my answers seem a little long for you to read, I always think it best to be thorough so misunderstandings can be avoided.

Ah, thank you Esme, much appreciated.

I shall reciprocate, and try to keep things clear for you, and unambiguous if possible.

I apologise if my question was misunderstood or too complex, I'll repeat it here: "do you think the religious group Core Issues Trust is made up of people who are obsessed, mentally ill and a potential danger to society?"

You replied on the 'obsessed' aspect, but perhaps missed (I sure you didn't just ignore) the references to mental illness or danger (again, my apologies that the question wasn't broken down into simpler sub-questions).

So, again, do you think they are mentally ill or a danger to society?

do you think the religious group Core Issues Trust is made up of people who are obsessed, mentally ill and a potential danger to society?

I don't think they're evil, just misguided. Their science is awful. Not one of their links is anything more than another Christian website. Even the 'Doctors' they quote turn out to be awarded their qualifications in Theology from 'Back-of-the-magazine Institute'.

Ah, thank you Esme, much appreciated.

I shall reciprocate, and try to keep things clear for you, and unambiguous if possible.

I apologise if my question was misunderstood or too complex, I'll repeat it here: "do you think the religious group Core Issues Trust is made up of people who are obsessed, mentally ill and a potential danger to society?"

You replied on the 'obsessed' aspect, but perhaps missed (I sure you didn't just ignore) the references to mental illness or danger (again, my apologies that the question wasn't broken down into simpler sub-questions).

So, again, do you think they are mentally ill or a danger to society?

As I replied earlier at the beginning of the post that you seem to have had some difficulty with reading
Well I don't have any direct personal experience of them to draw upon ...
So as I have no direct personal experience of these people I cannot possibly express a personal opinion on the state of mind or actions of them.

All I can do is point you once more at the references I found some of which seem to indicate Core Issues Trust may have one or two members that seem unusually obsessed with what law abiding homosexuals do in their private lives.

I'm sorry if you don't find this answer satisfactory, however it is the only answer I can give you.

Oh yes, this is a bit of an aside to the main issue and not strictly on topic I know, but I feel I must express my sincerest thanks and deepest gratitude to you, as you have solved a problem that will make the lives of the moderation team much easier

...And I'm sure that any of your posts which may seem, by sheer coincidence, to imply or insinuate such things are merely coincidental and not in any way the result of a personal attack on another poster, as such underhand behaviour would be quite beneath you both as a morally upstanding member of the community and a moderator...
So according to you, insinuations or to use a lay term "snide remarks" are attacks against the person or group to which they are directed.

This is excellent, as now the moderation team won't have to worry if some insinuated concept stated as perhaps an opinion or a question, is really just an opinion or a question, or whether it is actually offensive.

Now we know that you regard such remarks as an attack, and I have to say I agree with you, we really do have a lot in common.

So if anyone reports any such remarks in future or if any moderator happens across such a remark, we can deal with it in exactly the same way as we deal with any other offensive remark.

So thank you for that, it will give me more time to spend in the forums.

I am somewhat concerned though that you have had so much trouble reading my original post, have you recently started getting any headaches ?

Archived