How to attract a partner.

It is an age old problem which is as difficult to answer now as it was in the ancient past.

You see someone at work, or in a restaurant, or in the cinema, or wherever and they absolutely float your boat, but how do you let them know without making it too obvious or being too forward?

Fortunately I do not have this problem as all women fancy me and I know it, so I just choose which one I want.:)

But how do you lesser mortals go about it?:huh::roll:

I like to rub my legs whilst standing in front of them drooling.

If this doesn't work I follow them around for a while, casually bumping into them in pubs, cinemas, shops, toilets and changing rooms.

If they still don't get the message I carve their name on my forehead with a Stanley knife and burn my name onto their lawn with petrol.

Works every time.

I like to rub my legs whilst standing in front of them drooling.

If this doesn't work I follow them around for a while, casually bumping into them in pubs, cinemas, shops, toilets and changing rooms.

If they still don't get the message I carve their name on my forehead with a Stanley knife and burn my name onto their lawn with petrol.

Works every time.

But how can they see their name on you forehead amongst all the other names carved there? Do you keep having skin grafts when you fall out with one?:roll:

But how can they see their name on you forehead amongst all the other names carved there? Do you keep having skin grafts when you fall out with one?:roll:

I never fall out with them. They're mine for ever. For Ever.

It is an age old problem which is as difficult to answer now as it was in the ancient past.

You see someone at work, or in a restaurant, or in the cinema, or wherever and they absolutely float your boat, but how do you let them know without making it too obvious or being too forward?

Fortunately I do not have this problem as all women fancy me and I know it, so I just choose which one I want.:)

But how do you lesser mortals go about it?:huh::roll:

i had a friend who when in that situation used to lick his eyebrows, that always seemed to work

Archived