Dog food stockists?

peakfa

My lot have CSJ natural champ and do great on it, lovely coats, happy, healthy and lively, I really rate it highly...other people that I know also have put their dogs on it and like it too :)

Paddy is on it as well. He is mainly white and his coat is perfect. He totally loves the food. He does pirouettes every time anyone goes near his food bucket :rolleyes:. We have never had any digestive problems (apart from the couple of times the sneaky sod has managed to get to the cat food), and his stools are always solid and easy to clean up.

It's true.

We're on CSJ natural champ, and we stopped for a bit (had some free wainwrights - waste not want not!). Whiskeys coat became so dull and unconditioned.. And he wasn't very into the dinner so would leave it most of the time.

We ended up wasting after all and returned to the champ, and now his coat is silky again and he's hungry :P

I tried Digby (my gd pup) on CSJ as I had heard rave reviews about it. I tried him on the Just tripe (for the mid protein level and also the 21 (salmon) and unfortunately neither suited him - his stools were very changeable and he always seemed to be getting really loose stools. I decided to put him onto Burns complete for the extra £10 per sack as my other dane was on burns and did really well. I suppose it's what suits your dog :D

I deliver free of charge around Sheffield, Rotherham and Doncaster and stock a few lines but I am just starting to stock CSJ as a couple of existing customers are interested in it. I have to have a minimum order so am trying to get a few people interested in it.

Drop me an email and we can sort something out :)

sales@pawsitivelypets.co.uk

I stock CSJ, most of their range but if i don't have certain products in I will stock them in for you, im very close to junction 31 of M1. CSJ have a wide range of food to suit all types and its great food.

Call if you need any information 07811 105721

CSJ Stockist, Aston, Sheffield

Thanks Leanne (Mapplewell)

I deliver free of charge around Sheffield, Rotherham and Doncaster and stock a few lines but I am just starting to stock CSJ as a couple of existing customers are interested in it. I have to have a minimum order so am trying to get a few people interested in it.

Drop me an email and we can sort something out :)

sales@pawsitivelypets.co.uk

That's great news Lotti. I've had to bug my brother into driving me around until now. I still have over a full sack atm (bought 2 last time round), but i will definitely be getting in touch when i need more.

Archived