Ideally tomorrow at 5pm

bassett-boys

I think when this season has finished, the OP is going to learn not to make daft statements like this.

I think when the season ends I will continue to support my team when I think they have the ability to do a job. I follow them home and away do you do the same with your team?.

Can't help but think theres some sort of Chip on the shoulder of yourself Aaron you seem to want to pick pieces out of me. I personally don't really care what you think in all honesty. You might find it more rewarding to get out there and support your team, stick your neck on the line in support like I do. Regardless of yesterdays results I still have very good faith in my team, I think no different of them and what will be will be at the end of the day.

Allow me to put my head on the line again, If we do end up with our day at Wembley, I will be there and I will this time watch them walk away as victors.

I think when the season ends I will continue to support my team when I think they have the ability to do a job. I follow them home and away do you do the same with your team?.

Can't help but think theres some sort of Chip on the shoulder of yourself Aaron you seem to want to pick pieces out of me. I personally don't really care what you think in all honesty. You might find it more rewarding to get out there and support your team, stick your neck on the line in support like I do. Regardless of yesterdays results I still have very good faith in my team, I think no different of them and what will be will be at the end of the day.

Allow me to put my head on the line again, If we do end up with our day at Wembley, I will be there and I will this time watch them walk away as victors.

Well said..

Archived