Need someone who knows about wood.

So heres the thing other day while cleaning my kitchen i was wiping the sides down when i noticed there are 2 like dimples on the wood only relatively small one has a black spot on it now no matter what i have tried i am unable to get rid of them ive tried scrubbin them ive tried using a pan scrubber etc nothing.

Im just wondering does anyone know how to get rid of them i mean i considered sanding it down and then repainting the bit thats gone but im unsure if that will work any ideas?

This thread title reminds me of an episode in the last series of Merlin where Arthur and a few knights were making camp for the night, and Arthur shouted, 'I need someone to get wood'. I thought at the time it wouldn't help with selling the series to America.

Thanks for sharing that with me......i think

This thread title reminds me of an episode in the last series of Merlin where Arthur and a few knights were making camp for the night, and Arthur shouted, 'I need someone to get wood'. I thought at the time it wouldn't help with selling the series to America.

So heres the thing other day while cleaning my kitchen i was wiping the sides down when i noticed there are 2 like dimples on the wood only relatively small one has a black spot on it now no matter what i have tried i am unable to get rid of them ive tried scrubbin them ive tried using a pan scrubber etc nothing.

Im just wondering does anyone know how to get rid of them i mean i considered sanding it down and then repainting the bit thats gone but im unsure if that will work any ideas?

Unless it's a Chippendale you'll be better off covering it with one of these.

http://knitternatter.com/images/misc/toiletrollcover.jpg

Archived