Trevor Francis in Hospital after heart attack.

speedy69

If he's going home after the weekend he should be ok but it must have been a huge shock to him. Great to see a player of his class in a Wednesday shirt. It was a shame he didn't get on for a few minutes at Wembley in '91 and if he hadn't made that error concerning Cantona he would surely have become a true Wednesday legend.

Get well soon Trevor.

Tricky Trev's Barmy Army! Seeing Trevor Francis always reminds me of growing up an Owl through the great era, Waddle, Hirst, Wembley, Premier League, Europe. Basically the best time ever to be a Wednesdayite. I hope it isnt too long before we're back up there so the youth growing up can savour some of the magic that we did.

Get well soon Trevor.

I take my shirt off on this one.

Get well soon Trev, a great player with obvious ability back in his prime. Shocked to hear of him being fit as a fiddle yet this still happening, eye opener to say the least.

Hope for a speedy recovery in full!.

The most successful manager we had in recent history, get well soon...

If I could have any player in his prime of all the former Owls players it would have to be him...

Agreed. I will always remember the match against Forest when we where 1-0 down with 20 minutes left, he brought himself on after 70 minutes, scored the equaliser, set up the winner & then took himself back off after about 82 minutes. :hihi:

Archived