Anyone else having trouble with tom tom sat nav?

hello all ...basicaly im wondering if anyone has bought a tom tom sat nav recently and experienced problems with it ?

we got one from halfords 2 weeks ago it froze the second time we used it we had to take it back ... they said they was experiencing probles due to leap year? and we had to install new softwear which we did and it still didnt work

so back we went and was told to do it again ,we ended up with a new one which wont even pick up a satalite

going back tomorow to demand our money back .. has anyone else experienced problems the same ???

ahh thanks for that its my daughter whos having the problems but if im correct shes tried all that i think ? lol they dont comunicate at there age lol

i do know shes been on there websight halfords told her to but maybe this is new info ? ill tell her and check x thanks love

ahh thanks for that its my daughter whos having the problems but if im correct shes tried all that i think ? lol they dont comunicate at there age lol

i do know shes been on there websight halfords told her to but maybe this is new info ? ill tell her and check x thanks love

hi

tell her to keep trying it works eventually took me 3 hours to get it to work.

Archived