Over filled my car with oil now it's running like crap

Have you tried a petrol engine with a turbo? don't need to rev them past 3000rpm but if you do it's serious fun, obviously if you like that kind of thing...and yes, I own a diesel:D

There must be a reason why all Ferraris Lamborghinis and Aston Martins have petrol engines whilst all taxi's and buses have deisel engines.

Anyone been watching the f1, what is it they run on...errr...hmmmm ah NOT diesel!lol

Also regarding the overfilling as far as I'm aware itll seriously damage your engine, empty and refil! And don't drive it untill you've done this. ;-)

There must be a reason why all Ferraris Lamborghinis and Aston Martins have petrol engines whilst all taxi's and buses have deisel engines.

There is, all diesels are high powered at low revs so use little fuel, when moving heavy loads.

The sports car are made of very light construction with big engines made for fast accelleration.

It depends on what you want.

A car that will get you all around the place, or something that will chase anything off the road.

Hi I've over filled my car with oil now it's running like crap. I'm thinking it need new spark plugs as it's very slow and got now power. Is it possible for engine to dump oil all over spark plus

It can ultimately destroy your Catalytic Converter, replacing it will cost many pennies

http://www.alliedmuffler.com/Catalytic_Converter_Informa.php

Anyone been watching the f1, what is it they run on...errr...hmmmm ah NOT diesel!lol

[cough]LeMans[/cough]

TBH the lack of diesel powered F1 cars is more likely to be because of the fuel regs rather than because they're not good enough.

LM1 cars can reach similar performance to F1 ones, Audi and Peugeot have run TDi/HDi cars since as early as 2007.

It can ultimately destroy your Catalytic Converter, replacing it will cost many pennies

Also, in most modern engines, there is a sensor in the exhaust and if this gets oiled up it would affect the engine performance.

There is, all diesels are high powered at low revs so use little fuel, when moving heavy loads.

The sports car are made of very light construction with big engines made for fast accelleration.

It depends on what you want.

A car that will get you all around the place, or something that will chase anything off the road.

As an afterthought.

I know which I would prefer

I just drove in behind an Aston Martin. The one with the V on theback

That is one tasty beast.

Archived