Christmas Eve down town

sufc_tom

Has anyone got any suggestions or ideas price wise it is to get in clubs down town? It all seems to be a bit hush hush no news on the websites or anything. Also while where on it how much would it put you back to get a ticket for nye into any of these 'exclusive' clubs/bars?

I generally avoid city centre on Christmas eve these days - difficult to get in many bars, door charges, arsey bouncers, all the nob heads are also out drinking (a lot of them only seem to come out at Christmas)... too much hassle.. will probably go down Ecclesall Road instead.

We go down eccie road crimbo eve from about 7ish ,its busy but not rammed where your 4 deep at the bar me and my friends like to call it the right type of busy.Atmosphere but able to get a drink and have some personal space and not packed in.Leadmill last year was i THNIK £10 entry but i maybe wrong , it was a year ago plus i had been drinking.

See you all down eccie road laters!!

down at the Earl, we stayed open to nearly 5am and things were ok and congenial, though at around 1-3am we had to shut the doors to stop the influx of drunken bozos wandering down from the city on their way home...

this afternoon has turned out to be ok. we opened at 4pm and expect to close at midnight, or maybe 2am, or maybe 4am... depending on how many people still decide to have their christmas cheer away from home :)

Archived