Cameron, Pathetic.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-17698526

Can he disgrace us any more, or become more pathetic.

He is now trying to bask in this glorious lady's light.

She must be laughing at him.

The things she has done, and the punishment she has taken, for her country would never have entered his empty head.

He is a disgrace, worse than Blair, and Thatcher, put together in the way he has humiliated us.

Have you ever even spoken to anyone Burmese? They have more grace than you deserve and more pragmatism than you could imagine.

Back in your box you silly man.

Cameron's flogging WEAPONS. He's already been flogging our great exports of murder and political repression Around Indonesia. He's absolutely NO scruples. A few more superficial changes in Burma and the weapons embargo will also be lifted. Cameron has done more to corrode democracy in this country over the past 2 years than anyone else,in my living memory, and he doesn't really have a mandate to govern. Yet has the gall to patronize someone who has fought courageously against undemocratic oppressive governments for decades. Philip Hammond is representing Conservatism in Uzbekistan negotiating arms deals. This is where they forcibly sterilise women. The tories go crawling to any vile tyrant and beg for their cash.

And what are your credentials to call the shots?

Do you also condemn Labour for similar such actions?

Have you ever even spoken to anyone Burmese? They have more grace than you deserve and more pragmatism than you could imagine.

Back in your box you silly man.

:thumbsup:

I felt embarrassed at how graceful, polite and considerate they were...

Even by your dismal standards this is a lamentable anti Cameron rant.

Blair/Brown sucked up to some vile dictators, started illegal wars and put the country in hoc to human rights abusing countries. Then they invited all the people they had displaced to come and live here.

Britain is one of the few countries that could coax Burma back to democracy and economic growth. Notice how many people there speak English? In return we could get first dibs at their contracts for redevelopment paid for with their oil. We need all the friends we can get in that part of the world because that's where the economic growth is going to be for the next 20 years. In the meantime you and Mecky just sit back and wish for the steel industry to come back while we get on with the 21st century.

Thankyou for your valuable and constructive comment.

I fail to see how a British Prime Minister (of any party colours) meeting a tireless pro-democracy campaigner could possibly be painted as something wrong and negative, but somehow the vitriol of the left on here manage to do it. I guess their politics of hate override any rational thought.

--

I fail to see how a British Prime Minister (of any party colours) meeting a tireless pro-democracy campaigner could possibly be painted as something wrong and negative, but somehow the vitriol of the left on here manage to do it. I guess their politics of hate override any rational thought.

--

Fair enough lads, keep on truckin as they used to say.

If you want him, keep him.

No matter who the capilaist representative is in power they will only take my brass,

Go on then big man, sum me up.

People who are naturally conservative naturally welcomed Cameron's pseudo election. The man has never received a proper mandate, and true to form has performed as all corrupt tory scum do, by carving up the wealth so his old-Etonian mates profit and the rest of us can just get on with it.

Archived