Cameron, Pathetic.

People who are naturally conservative naturally welcomed Cameron's pseudo election. The man has never received a proper mandate, and true to form has performed as all corrupt tory scum do, by carving up the wealth so his old-Etonian mates profit and the rest of us can just get on with it.

You should go and check some facts

Goes and checks facts, comes back.

Oh yes, and Cameron being tucked up in bed with Murdoch. A man suspected of having corrupted the police and interfered with at least four murder investigations. Cosy little dinners with Rebekah Wade. Employing Coulson.

Cameron is the enemy, a spoilt, talentless nomark whose sense of entitlement is degrading this country, a man so in touch with "the people" that he can't even remember how many houses he owns:

A few days ago, the Lader of the Opposition was asked how many homes he owns. “I own a house in North Kensington and… in the constituency in Oxfordshire and that is, as far as I know, all I have,” he said.

He then started to get confused, said he might own four homes after all, and pleaded: “Do not make me sound like a prat for not knowing how many houses I’ve got.

http://liberalconspiracy.org/2009/05/28/how-many-houses-does-cameron-own/

Sounding like a whining sore loser!

An inaccurate sore loser. What makes me naturally conservative ? I don't agree with some things he's done and agree with others. It makes me sensible unlike mouth frothing nut jobs who can only make comment on party lines.

Goes and checks facts, comes back.

Oh yes, and Cameron being tucked up in bed with Murdoch. A man suspected of having corrupted the police and interfered with at least four murder investigations. Cosy little dinners with Rebekah Wade. Employing Coulson.

Cameron is the enemy, a spoilt, talentless nomark whose sense of entitlement is degrading this country, a man so in touch with "the people" that he can't even remember how many houses he owns:

http://liberalconspiracy.org/2009/05/28/how-many-houses-does-cameron-own/

You are confused. You can't differentiate your opinion with facts. Go and look up how many people put a cross in the voting box for his party.

Cameron was NOT elected, he is in power by DEFAULT. He has corrupted government and assisted in the corrupt perversion of the police and the carve-up of the state assets to his cronies. Look at the links between tories and companies set to profit from hiving off the NHS.

Cameron has done more to corrode democracy in this country over the past 2 years than anyone else,in my living memory...

Fixed term Parliaments introduced, so the government cannot possibly announce an election date to best suit them.

We were given a referendum on the Alternative Vote system.

Any petition with 100,000+ signatures now eligible for debate in Parliament.

Perhaps you could explain how Cameron has done more to erode democracy than anyone else in living memory?

You never quite summon up the courage to say what you actually mean, do you?

If you disagree with what I've said, say why, don't simply post silly remarks.

OK, at your invitation...

You make it so easy to make you look like an idiot. All you had to do was a little bit of research before opening your big fat stupid gob.

United Kingdom general election, 2005 Labour 9,552,436 votes

United Kingdom general election, 2010 Conservative 10,703,654 votes

OK, at your invitation...

You make it so easy to make you look like an idiot. All you had to do was a little bit of research before opening your stupid gob.

United Kingdom general election, 2010 Labour 9,552,436 votes

United Kingdom general election, 2005 Conservative 10,703,654 votes

None of that has anything to do with my point. In the UK you do not elect prime ministers.

Many people seem unable to grasp this quite basic fact

None of that has anything to do with my point. In the UK you do not elect prime ministers.

Many people seem unable to grasp this quite basic fact

You didn't have a point. I said

You are confused. You can't differentiate your opinion with facts. Go and look up how many people put a cross in the voting box for his party.

You are still confused and you still can't differentiate your opinion from facts.

Archived