Camra discount anywhere?

gluedtopc

Does anyone know of any pubs around here which knock a few pence off for Camra members if they produce their card? I visit a good few real ale pubs but have never seen any discounts offered, apart from the 50p Wetherspoon tokens you get from Camra.

Camra discount...?!?

what, as well as demanding a free 'taste' of everything, moaning about getting a top up, to the point of there being no froth whatsoever, and generally annoying the rest of the customers with geeky remarks and obsessive note taking???

I think pubs should charge extra for having to put up with such nonsense. :P

Camra discount...?!?

what, as well as demanding a free 'taste' of everything, moaning about getting a top up, to the point of there being no froth whatsoever, and generally annoying the rest of the customers with geeky remarks and obsessive note taking???

Beer is very expensive these days-if you can get 20-30 pence off a pint, its worth asking for, and no, I dont demand tastes, topups, or take notes. Thank you.

Camra discount...?!?

Hahaha I do find that as a general rule ale drinkers are sanctimonious, preachy and humorless - they have an infuriating sense of superiority.

Hahaha I do find that as a general rule ale drinkers are sanctimonious, preachy and humorless - they have an infuriating sense of superiority.

PM me with details of where and when you drinking, so that I can go somewhere else and not spoil your evening.

Archived