Camra discount anywhere?

gluedtopc

Thanks for the links-I've seen them before, and think they're funny. (I do have a sense of humour). Why not start your very own thread along the lines of "What do you think of Beer Drinkers?", as your replies are not really relevant to the thread I started.

Camra discount...?!?

what, as well as demanding a free 'taste' of everything, moaning about getting a top up, to the point of there being no froth whatsoever, and generally annoying the rest of the customers with geeky remarks and obsessive note taking???

I think pubs should charge extra for having to put up with such nonsense. :P

I can honestly say that I've never asked for a taster outright. I just saunter up to the bar, go "what's that one like?" and that's all it usually takes to be given a taster.

I'm not one for insisting on top-ups, but sometimes I will ask for the sparkler to be taken off the end of the handpump, because some beers are tastier that way and I like my beer tasty!

Don't take notes as that is the domain of the ticker, much too nerdy for most CAMRA members that sort of thing.

And I haven't used the McSpoons vouchers once since I re-joined CAMRA.

Oh, and the new keg beers from the likes of Thornbridge are where you pay extra for it all, but that's a gripe for another day.

Archived