London met uni considering banning alcohol for its muslim students.

it's never stopped him before...
Show me an example of where I have done this before: "effectively slagging off London muslim students for acts carried out by completely different people, in a different country" and I'll respect your comment.

Fail to do so, and I will welcome your apology.

I didn't say in the UK (if I had, I might have raised the 'superior' Muslim culture of grooming young girls that's been in the press of late), I wasn't 'slagging off' anybody, and I wasn't responding to you :)

Oh, you've edited to include the muslim grooming of young children. And yet, when you look at the facts, this claim is based on nothing more than prejudice as well, asians are LESS LIKELY to commit sexual offences than white people:

Sadly for the racists, the figures just do not support any attempt to paint British Muslims and Asians as sex predators on a national scale. Asians are, in fact, under-represented among sex offenders.

As at June 2009, there were 7,021 British men in prison for sex crimes, of whom only 234 were Asian.

That is 3.3 per cent, rather less than the proportion of Asians in the population.

And a 2008 study by Malcolm Cowburn of Sheffield Hallam University found that jailed sex criminals from ethnic minorities were less likely to have abused children than white sex offenders.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8248347/Are-white-girls-really-easy-meat.html

So, in a story that really has very little to do with muslims and certainly was not initiated by them, conrod has managed to crowbar in references to stoning children and claims that muslims are more likely to commit sex offences than whites, when the reverse is true.

Your tendency to blame muslims for everything's getting a bit desperate conrod!

. . . . . . blah . . blah . . Your tendency to blame muslims for everything's getting a bit desperate conrod!
Show me one thing that I have blamed Muslims for. I don't mean just mentioning, like the recent grooming case, but what have I 'blamed' them for?

Archived