London met uni considering banning alcohol for its muslim students.

I sometimes think these stories are intended to make the muslim haters of our country come out in force,no wonder so many are racist when they see stories like these.

You are the one who started this thread remember. :hihi::hihi:

Not true. Giles was proposing to ban alcohol from social events such as Freshers' Week.

I never read that. Can you provide proof?

Here is what I read.

Alcohol is a barrier to many Muslim students participating in freshers events and often in society activities - so we're in support of moves to have
some alcohol-free zones
and events.

"Though
if a student wants to drink in their lifestyle, we of course don't want to ban that
."

So there we go. Some events with alcohol, some alcohol free, and there is no alcohol ban.

I'd describe Islam as a religion.

What a pathetic dodge, you know what its stance on homosexuality and womens role in society is. Looks right wing to me....how perculiar then that the likes of you defend it so much but dont mind slagging Christianity :suspect:

I sometimes think these stories are intended to make the muslim haters of our country come out in force,no wonder so many are racist when they see stories like these.
I've not heard anyone express hatred, or even dislike, of Muslims on this thread so far.

What a pathetic dodge, you know what its stance on homosexuality and womens role in society is.

Oh, I see, you meant "What would you describe extreme-fundamentalist islamists as?"

Don't take the extreme elements of a religion and use them to slag off every member of that religion, it makes you look like a bigot.

Archived