London met uni considering banning alcohol for its muslim students.

Frankly, thats their problem, no ones insisting they drink.

Don't get me wrong, I loved a drink as a student (still do) - but there is a LOT of peer pressure and marketing pressure on students to drink.

Nice try but its obvious that this is the creeping Islamisation of British public life.

Greater accommodation for Muslims (especially as London Met has a large number of Muslim students) is not the same thing as a 'creeping Islamisation of British public life'. This country is not going to become Muslim.

The likes of you, you know vehement loony left wingers, always slagging christianity. Not Islam though...never Islam :suspect:
Funny that, isn't it. Also, have you noticed how many of then are also anti-Semitic, or radically anti-Israeli? In fact, if you get into the detail, you will find that the anti-Christian comments are usually anti-Catholic, and rarely is a bad word said about Protestants. It's a strange trend, but there are lots of people like that out there, for some reason.

If you are so thick and stupid you are studying at London Met you should probably be concentrating on learning to chew gum and walk in a straight line at the same time rather than drinking so it may have a positive effect.

The vast majority of students at this university are such morons they probably struggling to aim the glass to get the alcohol in their mouths so it will make very little difference in real terms.

Don't get me wrong, I loved a drink as a student (still do) - but there is a LOT of peer pressure and marketing pressure on students to drink.

Greater accommodation for Muslims (especially as London Met has a large number of Muslim students) is not the same thing as a 'creeping Islamisation of British public life'. This country is not going to become Muslim.

Yes it is the same thing as 'creeping Islamisation', because it compromises the traditions, culture and lifestyle of non-Muslims.

Funny that, isn't it. Also, have you noticed how many of then are also anti-Semitic, or radically anti-Israeli? In fact, if you get into the detail, you will find that the anti-Christian comments are usually anti-Catholic, and rarely is a bad word said about Protestants. It's a strange trend, but there are lots of people like that out there, for some reason.

Sorry to blow your argument out of the water, I'm catholic.

Nice underhand way of accusing someone of being intolerant though, no need to argue with what they've actually said, just invent labels, simples!

Why do you see those who seek to protect their way of life from destruction as Muslim haters or racists? Please justify that extraordinary statement!

Thats if the story is true or not!! sometimes its just spin is what i meant,on a personal note i am against the banning of alcohol,i think it is taking our liberties away.Everything sometimes seems geared up for other faiths.

Yes it is the same thing as 'creeping Islamisation', because it compromises the traditions, culture and lifestyle of non-Muslims.

How? To what degree is your lifestyle "compromised" if a university in London stops selling beers in some areas?

Archived