Do you believe in God?

Do you believe in God?  

374 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in God?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Willing to be convinced

So if you are not sure that a god literally brought his people back to the land of their fathers, why post it as an example of something god has actually done?

And what do you think is more probable: a god literally bringing his people back to the land of their fathers, or the claim that a god promising them land, helped inspire them, and others, to achieve that goal. I think the latter is more probable than the former.

Either way it's the word of God

I have discussed the matter with a scientist who thoroughly rejects the evolution theory.

Why can't you accept there may be other ways to explain where we came from insted of evolution ?

What was their explanation and what field are they in?

Equally, neither have all the other Gods of cultural history. Zeus could really live on a mountain in Greece. Open your mind.

I do try to have an open mind and if it is conclusively proved that there is no God and we are the product of evolution I will accept it but at this time there are only theories and I choose the pro God one.

My only question with the theory of evolution ,is why we are the only species on the face of the earth to have become so intelligent? With all the other millions of species we have co-existed with(insects,birds,mammals,fish,reptiles etc)not a 1 other species has really evolved at all,but we have evolved at warp speed in a very short space of time.It's like someone picked us out of the crowd.

Their reasoning is that it would be impossible for different body parts to have evolved at the same rate to form a human being.

Also there is the DNA question,

What reason did they give for that? What field of science are they in?

I have discussed the matter with a scientist who thoroughly rejects the evolution theory.

Why can't you accept there may be other ways to explain where we came from instead of evolution ?

So ONE scientist rejects the theory of evolution so it must be wrong.I once listened to David Icke on the radio, does that make him right?Or am I just a

reptilian?

So ONE scientist rejects the theory of evolution so it must be wrong.I once listened to David Icke on the radio, does that make him right?Or am I just a

reptilian?

They could be wrong like any of us but it was an educated opinion is the point I was making.