Do you believe in God?

Do you believe in God?  

374 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in God?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Willing to be convinced

I think you're right in my experience most people don't become a believer on an intelectual decision its usually an emotional descision.

works the other way a lot of times too ,a young bloke will become a atheist communist ,not just because he's been reading marx ,but when he gets sick and tired of seeing mans inhumanity to man (especially if he's traveled in third world countrys much)

Quite right i suppose, but there are also those who shift around through the course of their lifetime, i've known a few like that.

young bloke will become a atheist communist ,not just because he's been reading marx ,but when he gets sick and tired of seeing mans inhumanity to man (especially if he's traveled in third world countrys much)

Isn't that losing faith in MAN, not God ?

If you don't believe in god then you must believe in science

Here is a video about science in Quran

See what these top scientist have to say

(one of those scientists in the dishonest propaganda video posted by jaeson). During the interview he denounces the science in the quran and explains how he was quote mined.