Do you believe in God?  

374 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in God?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Willing to be convinced

9 hours ago, Anna B said:

Yes, you may be right. Who knows? Who cares? It's whatever gets you through what is a bloody difficult life. All I know is having some sort of belief helps me.

"The Lord is my shepherd, cause I am a sheep"?

Get in line to be shorn, and maybe served on a platter at a Vatican Palace table on a Holy Day!

Know your place in life, and don't question your masters.

They know what's best for you (and themselves).  :)

Edited by trastrick

Guest ThaBoom
2 hours ago, crookesey said:

So Edward V11 , Edward V111 & George V1 didn’t get down on their knees then ?

May be not enough 😆 

11 hours ago, cuttsie said:

I love and respect your posts Anna , You are a top poster , But God Really ,, Wars , people getting bombed as we write , Little kids starving World wide , Animals being mistreated in third World Countries , Covid caused by so called intelligent  science experts in China ,  Women being covered from head to toe by so called holy men who also behead  and whip people who do not agree with their indoctraniseing of young children  from a early age , as all religious fanatics do .

In the not to distant past we have had six million  folk gassed  and shot by so called religious  people , So where is this God , Why is he not sorting out the mess that is mankind , There is more goodness in a local tap room of a rough boozer than is ever shown in any religion  no matter what version of God they pretend to support .

But all that has nothing to do with God- its humans.

Let's blame science too because it created bombs, weaponry, fighter jets and all sorts of WOMD.

Edited by ThaBoom

15 minutes ago, ThaBoom said:

May be not enough 😆 

Let's blame science too because it created bombs, weaponry, fighter jets and all sorts of WOMD.

So they didn’t speak to God whist on their knees, do you now something that we don’t? 

3 hours ago, ThaBoom said:

May be not enough 😆 

If they hadn't been invented or banned, we'd be using clubs, spears and bows and arrows.

Guest ThaBoom
23 minutes ago, carosio said:

If they hadn't been invented or banned, we'd be using clubs, spears and bows and arrows.

Still killing ppl..

32 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

How do you know a God did not create the universe and mankind ?

How do you know he did? It's the person making the claim he exists and created the universe and mankind that has to prove it to be the case. If you believe he did then you also need to ask who then created that God and where he existed if the universe itself did not exist at the time.

How else was it created ?

The truthful answer is, we still don't know conclusively and are still trying to figure that out, hence all the money being spent on astrophysics, space exploration etc. It may be that we will never know.

Yes I do believe.

That's fine by me but understand that belief is the acceptance that something is true which does not need any proof to back it up.

Edited by Dromedary
did a slinny