374 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in God?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Willing to be convinced

No. Clearly i was.

My appologies.

I believe in God because he gives me strength, the ability to do things i wouldnt normal be able to and an inner peace that i really cant put into words no matter how hard i try.

He is my best friend

My strongest ally

My closest bond.

Noooo. Your faith does all of that. You could believe in the power of Pork Scratchings with exactly the same effect!

No. Clearly i was.

My appologies.

I believe in God because he gives me strength, the ability to do things i wouldnt normal be able to and an inner peace that i really cant put into words no matter how hard i try.

He is my best friend

My strongest ally

My closest bond.

If it was proved that there was no god would you lose your strength,inner peace and ability?

If it was proved that there was no god would you lose your strength,inner peace and ability?

No. I would take all he has given me and keep applying it to my life without him.

It would be like leaving home for the first time. Your parents are no longer there but you take all they have taught you and live your life in the best way possible..