Vote lib dem in local elections?

One wonders how the Lib/Dems ever got into power in a city that has so many Labour MPs and just one LD.

I suppose it's because the Labour councillors are such as set of Communist dead heads that even Labour voters get fed up of their stupidity and keep voting them out of power. Things certainly haven't got any better since Labour took over the town hall again.

Maybe the "My father, his father, his father before him etc voted Labour, so I will" brigade finally realised that Labour are useless, but, they voted another useless lot in instead :hihi::hihi:

I received a leaflet from them that didn't even dare to state their name.

That's how confident they are in their own message.

Can I come and live with you, I've had one leaflet so far, they mentioned their party name so many times I lost the power to read it right and kept thinking it was spelt wrong. :hihi:

But they do deliver leaflets through the year, which is more than any of the others do.

Guest sibon
Surely you mean his name. Ed Miliband is a human being. I think.

No you're right. He is a plasticine model created by Nick Park.

I think you have local and national politics mixed up there.

An easy enough mistake to make though. Especially given that Nick Clegg got "truth" and "lies" mixed up not so very long ago:)

Guest sibon
Can I come and live with you, I've had one leaflet so far, they mentioned their party name so many times I lost the power to read it right and kept thinking it was spelt wrong. :hihi:

But they do deliver leaflets through the year, which is more than any of the others do.

I'd rather you didn't:D

The leaflet concerned mentions LABOUR a very modest 17 times in all of four pages. It is all in rather stark black and white though.

It has certainly convinced me of which way I shouldn't vote:)

It's Sheffield.

Everybody should vote Labour.

The less Sheffield has to do with those bloody Tories (most of whom live down South) the better!

Let's declare UDI!

Let Sheffield become a free State!

No more dependence on Southern money!

Instead of Central Government cutting their payments to Sheffield by 10%, let them cut the payments by 100%!

Maybe the "My father, his father, his father before him etc voted Labour, so I will" brigade finally realised that Labour are useless, but, they voted another useless lot in instead :hihi::hihi:

Do you think that will ever happen in Rotherham, because I would vote for anyone if I thought my vote would remove the incompetent Muppets that are in charge of Rotherham council.

It's Sheffield.

The less Sheffield has to do with those bloody Tories (most of whom live down South) the better!

Let's declare UDI!

Instead of Central Government cutting their payments to Sheffield by 10%, let them cut the payments by 100%!

I find it amazing that somebody who lives in Bavaria (or wherever) and with no links to Sheffield, seems to be so obsessed with it's politics. Bizarre!

It's Sheffield.

Let's declare UDI!

Do you know what? I think I'll pass on that one.

Archived