Vote lib dem in local elections?

AV isn't proportional representation.

And after the AV referendum, proportional representation may well be off the agenda for a number of years to come. The Lib Dem's attempt at electoral reform didn't come off. You have to wonder if they will be given another chance with electoral reform.

On a local level actually running the council I thought that they were rather better than Labour. It is a shame that people who did a good job at the local level will not get the opportunity to do the job again cos Clegg is a twunt.

I have to agree.

The Lib Dems didn't do badly when they ran the council and I thought did a better job than Labour, so I'll probably be voting for them again unless there's a decent independent candidate standing.

I've always thought the Lib Dem's made a better job of running the local council than Labour and that's why I'll be voting for them.

My only reservation is the leader Shaffaq Mohammed, he's trying far too hard at playing politics and keeps making himself look a fool.

Instead of trying to discredit Labour when they've done nothing wrong, just stick to telling us what you intend doing.

Regards

Doom

Archived