Vote lib dem in local elections?

we're talking about an election ruby - results are what they are about, it's called 'democracy' - you can console yourself with your own maunderings on friday the fourth when we are a 2 party state again.
what? Are you confusing yourself between national and local elections ... :hihi:

Sheffield, although undoubtedly a hub of the region, can hardly be considered a 'state'. In a state, under the control of your beloved Labour hacks, posssibly.

Not if its an audiance of die hard lib dems ;)

Mind you the venue would be small so it shouldn't dent the ego that much :hihi:

tee hee! - a libdem comedy night would be brilliant, it'd be like a funeral.

libdem walks into a pub - landlord says 'why the 2 long faces' -

Very good, but dont upset the yellows! They promote themselves as "None Of The Above", yet spend their rants saying how terrible the Labour party are. The only thing that Libdems are good at, is hiding. Bunch of yellow twits.:hihi:

:hihi:

That may not hopefully be far off what will happen at the local election. :D

A lib dem councillor walks into a vote count, and the adjudicator says... [please post your own punchline]

Very good, but dont upset the yellows! They promote themselves as "None Of The Above", yet spend their rants saying how terrible the Labour party are. The only thing that Libdems are good at, is hiding. Bunch of yellow twits.:hihi:
If you mean me, I am none of the above these days, reading the idiocy and ill-informed comments that passes for politics on here is enough to turn anyone off. As for hiding, if you want to come along and make these comments to my face, feel free. You keyboard warrior. :rolleyes:

The Labour Party are terrible, especially in Sheffield, and have been since the Sheffield Polytechnic Mafia took over. No wonder the Labour party can never get anyone half decent to stand for them, half decent Labour supporters don't exist, obviously.

If you mean me, I am none of the above these days, reading the idiocy and ill-informed comments that passes for politics on here is enough to turn anyone off. As for hiding, if you want to come along and make these comments to my face, feel free. You keyboard warrior. :rolleyes:

The Labour Party are terrible, especially in Sheffield, and have been since the Sheffield Polytechnic Mafia took over. No wonder the Labour party can never get anyone half decent to stand for them, half decent Labour supporters don't exist, obviously.

Who the hell do you think you are, you crazy deranged kitchen appliance???? I dont think your stupid name was mentioned, was it? Or are you a bit simple??

DO YOU THINK that you are so important, that I would use YOU in one on my posts????????

This is the second time you have stalked me, and I think you may have a problem. Let it go, I really dont want you. You are too old, and I have standards.

Who the hell do you think you are, you crazy deranged kitchen appliance???? I dont think your stupid name was mentioned, was it? Or are you a bit simple??

DO YOU THINK that you are so important, that I would use YOU in one on my posts????????

This is the second time you have stalked me, and I think you may have a problem. Let it go, I really dont want you. You are too old, and I have standards.

Calm down, it's only a forum, dear! There's no need to be so deliberately offensive. I was obviously understandably mistaken in assuming that the post was referring to my sig and previous on topic posts. Therefore I withdraw the comments I made.

ETA: Commenting on, and even disagreeing with another member's posts, doesn't constitute stalking, afaik. :huh:

Archived