Help taxi driver run over my staffi

JO-1

I wondered what the numerous 'Snoopy' stickers were on the side of the City cab that I got back from the Peaks today.... Problem solved.. One doesnt like to entertain the 'lower class' taxi driver in ones social circle.... ;)

Call me thick but I just don't get that?

People started slating her before it became clear that the dog was being walked off the lead - I admit I felt a bit less sympathetic when I discovered that was the case and it hadn't just escaped somehow. BUT - the fact remains that the taxi driver should have reported it. I'm wondering if he's even aware he's supposed to do that.

Maybe he is, and maybe he did report it who knows.

Also maybe you should wait before you post such drivel next time?

But she Isn't careless is she Irene? I'm mean not having her dog on a lead next to a road? come on....and what if a major accident happened because of this? would you be jumping to her defence then or would you be jumping to the defence of the victim?

Puzzling analogy.

See post 70. I didn't know the dog was being walked off the lead initially. Also, I wasn't 'defending' her, I was questioning the need of people to make things worse by telling her what other bad things could happen. I mean, if you think your dog might be lying seriously injured or dead somewhere (which thankfully it isn't, but we didn't know that at the time) do you really need people saying "and oh, by the way, you'll probably have to pay for any damage to the car too". It's just tactless, thoughtless and unnecessary. It's people trying to make themselves look clever and superior.

Archived