Morals and principles

years ago the older generation had morals and principals, they also had a work ethic instilled in them to better themselves fast forward to today. we have a gov thats only interested in looking after its own,they avoid paying taxes,they are taking away the rights of the working man/woman. what would the older generation of the past now think of the present government? why should the younger generation of today try to better themselves when they look at this corrupt and incompetant government and think what have they done for me ?

People always know what they're gonna get under the tories. It surprises me that people still vote for them. I think they rely on new voters that don't know any better but of course there will always be those who consider themselves better than other people.

years ago the older generation had morals and principals, they also had a work ethic instilled in them to better themselves fast forward to today. we have a gov thats only interested in looking after its own,they avoid paying taxes,they are taking away the rights of the working man/woman. what would the older generation of the past now think of the present government? why should the younger generation of today try to better themselves when they look at this corrupt and incompetant government and think what have they done for me ?

My bold. You need to explain why the older generation of the past kept electing Conservative governments. Was it, for example, because they believed Harold MacMillan when he said 'You've never had it so good'?

My bold. You need to explain why the older generation of the past kept electing Conservative governments. Was it, for example, because they believed Harold MacMillan when he said 'You've never had it so good'?
so are you saying all conservative gov are bent ? (wb by the way)

Archived