Pay weekly for vertical blinds

Can't believe how much people pay for these things, when you can go buy them for about £25 from Dunelm and fit them yourself.

They sell vertical blinds at Dunelm?

Anyway, even if it's horizontal blinds, I'm going to guess that my made to measure horizontal blinds that fit perfectly, and have machine cut rounded off ends look better than ones I'd have to cut myself.

Yes they sell vertical blinds, they're on their website, and are a doddle to put up.

You don't see the ends of the blinds as they go into the slots at the top, so even if you are a bit special in the scissor department, no one will notice, the more tricky part is if you have to alter the width of the top rail, but it's still not rocket science.

At the end of the day if it wasn't for people spending over the odds for things, and believing they need some expert to come do it for them, then the economy would be in an even worse state.

Archived