Free prescription advice

Hi.Does anyone know if a person qualifies for free prescriptions,whilst waiting to be assessed for ESA? My SSP has stopped,and i have no income at present,but am due to collect my next prescription shortly.Any help on the matter would be much appreciated.Thanks.

I have submitted the form for ESA,but at present have no income from anywhere.As i stated my SSP has finished,but i've not had a reply from ESA,so no, i honestly have no income,until a decision is made from the powers that be.

Hi.As i still have a job at present,even though i'm unable to go back yet,i didn't think i could do anything,except put in the ESA claim form.The benefits system is a mystery to me,and i don't know how to go about getting help.:huh:

To the best of my knowledge being on ESA does not entitle you to free prescriptions. Assuming I am correct, it wouldn't then matter whether your claim is processed in time or not - but that doesn't help you find the money to pay for your medicines, and I'm not sure what does.

Archived