Kills 99.9% Bacteria - What About The Other Bit? Will It Kill You?

If you want something to worry about then just look at the stuff in chickens that are sold in supermarkets.

And they don't even taste nice after a bath in bleach !

They sell 'washed sand' at Smyths toy store. Have a look. Sand must be mucky. I would rather eat a chicken soaked in bleach than a mucky free range one. All that chicken poo and wee must make humans sick :gag::(

They sell 'washed sand' at Smyths toy store. Have a look. Sand must be mucky. I would rather eat a chicken soaked in bleach than a mucky free range one. All that chicken poo and wee must make humans sick :gag::(

Imagine how the Cockerels go on, having to service all those dirty birds :gag:

I think Rampent may have hit upon an idea for yet another top Channel Four gameshow ...

'I'm a bacteria ... get me outta here!'

A team of hand picked micro-organisms (in the top 0.1%), ranging from the macho Staphylococcus Steve to Herpetosiphon Harry, compete to win an all expenses dream date with with Legionella Pneumophillia at a top STD clinic in Bognor Regis (in an agar dish of their choice!)

Along the way, they have to survive such challenges as 'Domestos Derby, Unilever Challenge and Swab of Death'

The three day challenge would be filmed using the latest electron microscopy techniques, pioneered here at 'Area 51 and a half' in downtown Crookes, and could be aired live as soon as next year.

Well done Rampent! ;)

I think Rampent may have hit upon an idea for yet another top Channel Four gameshow ...

'I'm a bacteria ... get me outta here!'

A team of hand picked micro-organisms (in the top 0.1%), ranging from the macho Staphylococcus Steve to Herpetosiphon Harry, compete to win an all expenses dream date with with Legionella Pneumophillia at a top STD clinic in Bognor Regis (in an agar dish of their choice!)

Along the way, they have to survive such challenges as 'Domestos Derby, Unilever Challenge and Swab of Death'

The three day challenge would be filmed using the latest electron microscopy techniques, pioneered here at 'Area 51 and a half' in downtown Crookes, and could be aired live as soon as next year.

Well done Rampent! ;)

:hihi::hihi::hihi: 'Legionella Pneumophillia' sounds like the 0.1 :D

Who still employ bars of soap? Dirty sods.

Archived