Photos of Bankwood Junior School?

hi as anyone got any photo's they can put on line of bankwood junior school arn remember 2 lovely first year clound 59/62 or go there i went there as did the rest of my siblings, there were a couple of teachers i remember and they were mrs barratt with her red hair, she once brought her son to sit in our class once, and there was mr schofield, didn't like him much think he lived on the valley, there was mr mallaband the head while i was there, i was only 9 or 10 but i camesn 2 lovely teachers who taught 1st years but can't remember their names

• 3 years later...
hi as anyone got any photo's they can put on line of bankwood junior school arn remember 2 lovely first year clound 59/62 or go there i went there as did the rest of my siblings, there were a couple of teachers i remember and they were mrs barratt with her red hair, she once brought her son to sit in our class once, and there was mr schofield, didn't like him much think he lived on the valley, there was mr mallaband the head while i was there, i was only 9 or 10 but i camesn 2 lovely teachers who taught 1st years but can't remember their names

I was at bankwood in the 70's, I remember Mr schofield, And his meter ruler