Is Sheffield Bigger Than Manchester?

Bet it made your day finding another trolling opportunity to slag off Sheffield.

You've moved away to 'The Wirrall' lol but just can't leave it can you?

You must lead such a sad existance :loopy:

Funny how I haven't "slagged off Sheffield" on this thread though isn't it, just the inbred small minded posters of this forum, and it seems like I've touched a nerve with you.

Speaking of leading a sad existence, it looks like you just searched me out to have a dig rather than contribute. :)

But the topic is that you're discussing discrete 'cities'

That's the questionable part!

Does "Manchester" in the threat title refer to the urban conurbation, mostly contained within the Greater Manchester metropolitan district, which is known by shorthand as "Manchester" ... or does it specifically mean the city?

Decide which question you're asking, and you have your answer. "Manchester" is vastly bigger than Sheffield, but the technical boundaries of the City of Manchester make it smaller.

Funny how I haven't "slagged off Sheffield" on this thread though isn't it, just the inbred small minded posters of this forum, and it seems like I've touched a nerve with you.

Speaking of leading a sad existence, it looks like you just searched me out to have a dig rather than contribute. :)

Nope, purely by chance.

Surprised you haven't used the tired old "rose tinted glasses" line yet :roll:

Most Mancs have rather large egos. And the place reeks of drugs. I'm quite glad we have the pennines between us. I will never drive on the snake pass to meet a bunch of sloped headed morons.

Oasis are rubbish as well. Artic Monkeys blow them away.

Opines?

Oasis and Arctic Monkeys are both absolute TRIPE...Joy Division is where its at!

Besides, Manchester IS bigger than Sheffield and quite frankly had more going on in the way of nightlife last time I went...

Oasis and Arctic Monkeys are both absolute TRIPE...Joy Division is where its at!Besides, Manchester IS bigger than Sheffield and quite frankly had more going on in the way of nightlife last time I went...

Ian Curtis visited Sheffield on his hols - FACT!

NIghtlife! You must be joking! Mancs are to busy driving around in vectras looking hard.

A real tell that Manchester is at least as nationally and internationally significant than Sheffield is the fact that there are definitely less arguments between Mancs about whether their city is bigger or smaller than Sheffield.

Sheffielders really do embarrass ourselves with discussions such as these.

Obviously you have never been Manchester .There is about 5 motorways in this area . And numerous satalite towns biger than sheffield . Yours is a question that always creates controvousy regarding population etc . But reailty is you could walk across Sheffield in about 6 hours its nothing more than a big village :hihi::hihi::hihi: You ever heard of Manchester Airport . Sheffield is is just about hanging on to its own helicopter :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Nope, purely by chance.

Surprised you haven't used the tired old "rose tinted glasses" line yet :roll:

But you've still not contributed anything to the thread, just done the old "attack the poster and not the post" - especially as many others in this thread have been critical of Sheffield but you've conveniently ignored them.

Maybe you should stick to talking about xbox games on the Computer Chat thread, that seems to be your limit!

Archived