USA Vs UK.. a war in 2012, who would win?

Who would win a 2012 war between UK and USA  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win a 2012 war between UK and USA

• UK
    • USA
    • World destruction
    • Other, please add a comment

Read what I wrote! Yes, we have plenty of nukes, and more than enough to destroy all your major cities. Certainly enough to make them uninhabitable. Being able to destroy all your military is irrelevant though, because as I clearly stated, our response would be largely or entirely retrospective, i.e. after the UK no longer existed. Also, what's the point of attacking our sub base? We only ever have one Trident sub there at a time. The others are out there, somewhere, and you don't know where! :hihi: I didn't say the UK would win, I said that neither side would win. It's called mutually assured destruction.

Rodina?

PVO Strany?

Who is 'We'?

The others (nuclear subs) are out there, somewhere, and you (the USA) don't know where!

I wouldn't be so sure of that. Just because the UK doesn't advertise it, doesn't necessarily mean that they're any good at keeping secrets.

Read what I wrote! Yes, we have plenty of nukes, and more than enough to destroy all your major cities. Certainly enough to make them uninhabitable. Being able to destroy all your military is irrelevant though, because as I clearly stated, our response would be largely or entirely retrospective, i.e. after the UK no longer existed. Also, what's the point of attacking our sub base? We only ever have one Trident sub there at a time. The others are out there, somewhere, and you don't know where! :hihi:I didn't say the UK would win, I said that neither side would win. It's called mutually assured destruction.

The winner would be the side that could land troops to carry out an occupation of the other side and that would be the US as troops could be brought from overseas bases other than the US.

They would then send a detachment to Sheffield, encamp in Bramall Lane and turn it into an NFL ground, declare Pitsmoor an official R and R area, issue a new currency to replace the pound called a McDonald Voucher, good for a daily Big Mac, Fries and a drink, shut down all BBC, B Sky TV and show only 24 hour non stop episodes of the Lawrence Welk show

That would only be the start. After that they would send out the A Team to round up silly twits like you and put em to work at Bassetts wrapping Hershey Bars

The winner would be the side that could land troops to carry out an occupation of the other side and that would be the US as troops could be brought from overseas bases other than the US.

They would then send a detachment to Sheffield, encamp in Bramall Lane and turn it into an NFL ground, declare Pitsmoor an official R and R area, issue a new currency to replace the pound called a McDonald Voucher, good for a daily Big Mac, Fries and a drink, shut down all BBC, B Sky TV and show only 24 hour non stop episodes of the Lawrence Welk show

That would only be the start. After that they would send out the A Team to round up silly twits like you and put em to work at Bassetts wrapping Hershey Bars

What are you on? :loopy:

Archived